Last year, along with the launching of The Queer Lifestyle blog, the 2010 Fashion Photo Exhibition Contest was held online and 51 entries from countries like the Philippines, France and U.S.A. participated.
The online event was won by Wilmer Garcia Mirasol from the Philippines and he received $100 (one hundred dollars) courtesy of The Queer Lifestyle blog.
This year, on its 1st Blogoversary this 20th of August, The Queer Lifestyle blog launches the Bikini Model 2011 Online Search.
- WHO CAN JOIN?
- Male & Female
- 18 Years Old & Above
- Great Physique
- Professional or Amateur Models
- Send in your SEXIEST & HOTTEST BIKINI PHOTO only to email@example.com
- The PHOTO must be LEGITIMATE meaning, it’s you and no one else’ photo.
- Send in your NAME, AGE and COUNTRY of origin.
- You MUST have at least an existing and working account in any Facebook, Twitter, Multiply, MySpace or other social sites to confirm the legitimacy of your PHOTO ENTRY.
- QUALIFYING ROUND:
- The Queer Lifestyle Blogger and panel of Online Judges will select only 20 Finalists (10 Male & 10 Female) who will qualify for the ONLINE VOTING.
- The ONLINE VOTING will start as soon as the finalists are revealed and the WINNERS in Male and Female categories shall be announced on the 20th of August, The Queer Lifestyle’s 1st Year Blogoversary.
- Deadline of PHOTO ENTRY SUBMISSION is on MAY 30, 2011 @ 12:00 am (U.S. Time).
- ANNOUNCEMENT of 20 FINALISTS is on JUNE 1, 2011.
- ONLINE VOTING period is from JUNE 1, 2011 – AUGUST 19, 2011.
- ANNOUNCEMENT of WINNERS will be on AUGUST 20, 2011.
- The TQL’s BIKINI MODEL 2011 Male and Female Winners will each receive $100 as prize tokens with free EXPOSURE and a lot more!
So, do you have what it takes?
For more details, send in your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or in Facebook at email@example.com.