PINOY MEN SOCIETY: pinoy men society turns 0ne

PINOY MEN SOCIETY is better as a member

Mar 21, 2010

pinoy men society turns 0ne


 Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday… Happy Birthday…
Happy Birthday to me!

Today is this site’s first year anniversary. It really is a cause for a celebration because to be able to maintain this site, that I did not really want and ask for at first but loves dearly now, really exceeded all expectations.

So much has happened to me in the past year that really would go down history, and it was such a joy that every single lunacy I did was documented here.

The effect blogging had on me was really a positive one. Aside from giving me a wider audience where I can take my cause through my writing, it has given me an entirely new learning experience, not only with my writing but more importantly, it has taught me a new definition of the words friends and interpersonal relationships.

I also strongly believe that blogging has made me a lot smarter too because it made me read a lot. More than that, blogging has given me an avenue to where I can process all of the insights lost here and there on the cluttered portions of my brain, my reflective thinking almost always working up and about and because of that it has made me a better person – a more analytical, more deliberate, and more mature person.

Of course I owe all of this to that one person who forced me – who dragged me by the arm – to put up my own blog, exactly one evening a year ago which we will all hide in a cloak of anonymity through the name Jean Paul pierce, the moderator of one of the best travel blogs in the world, but apparently he doesn’t know it.

So with 203 published posts, 88 comments, 98,783visitors as of today 2:14 pm manila time , 13 followers on Google connect,  a lot of blog friends, and one good year behind me.

I created my blog obviously on the 21th of march 2009 but I only started blogging regularly when mid of may came, when I finally started to appreciate the joys blogging possesses – and I intend to appreciate it more in the years to come.

im sure that the coming year shows a promising and HOTTER post from yours truly.  I just hope that you will continue your patronage and keep on sending those comments…

Thank you everybody for giving me a worthwhile experience. 


-macky88




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...