PINOY MEN SOCIETY: Zac Efron reveals the secret to his hair: it’s literally bedhead

PINOY MEN SOCIETY is better as a member

Nov 27, 2009

Zac Efron reveals the secret to his hair: it’s literally bedhead


Zac Efron gave an interview to Parade magazine and talked about his fans, what he does for fun, his silliest moment and his secret hairstyle.
 
There’s no escape.
“We went to the Isle of Man, which is a fairly secluded place to do some filming. The idea of going to a fairly secluded place where I could kind of just leave all of the attention behind was really appealing. Richard Linklater was like, ‘You’re going to love it. There are no paparazzi.’ So we were in this old theater filming a scene and suddenly we heard clapping and cheering. It turned out there was a bunch of kids who were High School Musical fans and they had found me. So I went outside and signed some autographs. I really found their enthusiasm endearing.”

What he does for fun.
“I like very normal things, like hiking and camping. When it comes to sports I go skiing, surf boarding, snowboarding, and skateboarding. But, I guess at this point a perfect day for me is probably just relaxing and hanging out with friends. It’s not always easy to be left alone, but I try not to think about it. You can’t let fear control you.”

His silliest moment.
“I found the hand of a mannequin in homeroom class in high school. So I attached it to the sleeve of my shirt and then I had my real hand hidden inside. I would walk up to people and take my real hand out, and it looked like an alien was jumping out of my chest. They thought I had a third hand. I really scared some people.”

The secret to the Zac Efron hairstyle.
“I have to say it’s pretty low maintenance, so it’s appealing for lazy individuals like me. You don’t have to do anything really, it just goes that way. You don’t even have to put gel in it or anything. OK, there is one thing. If you wash it at night and leave it damp, just towel dry it, you wake up in the morning and you’re all set.”

He’s 22.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...