PINOY MEN SOCIETY: prayer for my health situation

PINOY MEN SOCIETY is better as a member

Nov 14, 2009

prayer for my health situation

Lord Jesus, I thank You for bestowing on me the gift of life. You know everything that has affected me physically, emotionally, spiritually and all my inmost experiences of mind and heart that have formed me into the person that I am now. Forgive me, Lord, for any times that I have failed You, myself or others. I forgive anyone who has failed or hurt me. Help me now to see that my illness has an important part to play in bringing me to the fullness of the person You have destined me to be. Don't let me lose or miss anything that You want to do through it to complete my life on earth, and make me ready for eternal life with You in heaven. I renounce any rebellion or fear. Though I do not quite understand Your way of directing me right now, I wish to let go of any possessiveness over my life. I surrender all the details of my present situation into Your loving care. Since I cannot now pray as well as I would wish, I ask You to accept instead each breath I draw as an act of love and trust in You. You are my Saviour, and I lean upon Your loving Heart with the peace of a little child in its father's arms. I know You will not forsake me. I love You, dearest Lord! Amen. - macky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...