PINOY MEN SOCIETY: cosmo online hunk : xian lim

PINOY MEN SOCIETY is better as a member

Nov 15, 2009

cosmo online hunk : xian lim


 

Cosmo Online Hunk Xian Lim As So Yi Jung

We’re still on a Boys Over Flowers high! See our online hottie turn into the Korean TV series’ romancing Romeo.
Posted on November 11, 2009 12:00 pm by Cheekie Albay, Cosmo.ph Staff Writer
Photo: Mitch Mauricio
Casanova, they call him. Boys Over Flowers' So Yi Jung is certainly a hit with the ladies. The handsome F4 member, played by Korean star Kim Bum, is a smooth talker who can charm his way into any girl’s heart. Yi Jung’s resume looks pretty good, too—coming from a family of artists, he is both an excellent potter and a talented saxophone player.

Just like the BOF playboy, November Online Hunk Xian Lim has a gift for playing music. He tinkers with a number of musical instruments, the saxophone included. And he certainly charms the ladies without even trying, if your comments on our features on him are any indication. But on the question of being a Casanova? The Katorse star begs to disagree! Read on to find out how these two hotties differ!

Would you consider yourself a gentleman?

Yeah, definitely. I’m a gentleman. I’m not a rude guy.

Would you consider yourself romantic?

Yes, because hindi ko basta iiwan, let’s say I’m with someone. Not just that girl I like. Just with anyone. Hindi naman lalaki (laughs). Just with any girl. I would care for them, not just kasi gusto ko sila, but because I have respect for them.

Have you ever dated more than one girl at a time?

No. Hindi ako player.

If you had a friend who was dating more than one girl at a time, what would you do?

If he’s doing it to my girl friends, then maybe I’d be more concerned. I would tell the girl that you’re messing with a playboy. Pero if I don’t know the girl, then I’d just let him do his thing since he’s my friend (laughs). And hindi naman ako makikialam sa kanya. I’ll let him do his thing.

Describe your ligaw style.

More the old-fashioned type na pupunta sa bahay, magpapaalam sa parents, magdadala ng flowers and chocolates. I think that’s the way to go.

Do you think ligaw is still important before two people can become a couple?

I think ‘pag walang ligaw stage, hindi authentic ‘yung relationship n’yo. Kasi in order to be in a relationship, you need to share something.

Do you believe in soulmates?

Yeah. I think there is that one person for you that you’re gonna meet.

Do you think you’ve met your soulmate?

Wala pa talaga.

Why not?

I just know that there’s that perfect person for you, hindi lang ‘yung basta-basta. I think you’ll just feel it.

What qualities do you look for in a girl that could make you say she’s The One?

I like conservative girls. Ayoko ‘yung gimikera girls. It’s not my thing. I don’t like girls who wear really slutty outfits. I don’t think you have to show so much skin. Dapat just dress normal and just be yourself. And I hate girls who wear a lot of makeup. Just conservative and simple.

Complete the sentence: My most attractive quality is: __________________.

My smile? (Laughs) Joke lang! My eyes.

Shot on location at Club Circa, Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City. Special thanks to Sugar Francisco and Roxy Modesto.
Blazer and bowtie from Topman. Button-down shirt from The Ramp. Pants from Bench.

Shot on location at Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City. Special thanks to Tinay Magtira.
Button-down shirt from The Ramp. Suspenders from Topman. Cardigan and pants from Bench. Cap, stylist's own.

Hair and makeup by Cats del Rosario
Styling by Happy Lopez

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...